Black and White, 1925, Head Master - J. Lloyd
Filed in photographs box.
Folllowing its closure, the building became Rhondda Borough Council's first Central Library, prior to its moving to purpose built premises in Treorchy. The building remained empty until it was demolished in the late 1970's to make way for the development of six council houses known as Library Close. Information provided by Gwynne Davies.